Saturday, December 29, 2012

Just a Day Late

Due to a major winter storm that hit Christmas day that resulted in our losing power, along with about 200,000 other people in and around Little Rock, I'm a day late in saying this but...

Happy 10 Year Anniversary to my husband.  
 
We have been through a lot over the past 10 years.  Ups and downs, good times and bad.  New jobs, promotions, trips to Mexico and Vegas, trips to the beach with my entire family, holidays, snow storms, buying our first house,  selling our first house, moving back "home" to Arkansas with a newborn, fertility treatments, four children, trips to the emergency room, and late night runs for ice cream.  He has been with me on the happiest days of my life and on some of the worst days of my life.  He held my hand as our children were born and held me together when I was falling apart as we buried our lost twins.
 
I can honestly say I love him more today than I did the day I married him.  He is my best friend.  My shoulder to cry on.  My knight in shining armor.  Yes, at times he drives me completely crazy, but I love him, and wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment