Monday, October 14, 2013

A Big Congratuations!


Just want to send out a HUGE congratulations to my brother and future sister-in-law, John Robert and Jessica.  They passed their Internal Medicine Boards.  It is a tremendous accomplishment and we are so proud of both of them.  Although I wasn't worried they would not pass, I know they are both relieved to have them successfully behind them.  One down....Pediatric Boards to go.





Another HUGE congratulations to my sister Anna who accepted a position with Arkansas Children's Hospital for her fourth year externship in Audiology.  She will begin work at Arkansas Children's this June before going back to Cincinnati to graduate with her doctorate in Audiology in June 2015.  We are all so proud of her achievements and very excited she will be coming back home, at least for a little while.

Of course with all these doctors in the family I feel like quite the slacker only having a masters degree.  Maybe I need to go back to school?


No comments:

Post a Comment