Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Never Ending To Do List Continues

I only posted my To Do list a few minutes ago and I have already thought of things I left off.

A couple new additions.....

15.  Take the computer to the Apple Store to get it updated/upgraded hopefully before Christmas as it is necessary to be able to install some of the learning games we got the bigger kids for Christmas.  It is woefully out of date.

16.  Haul the old, broken swing set from the backyard to the curb.  I would put this off until after the holidays if the children weren't getting a new improved version from their grandparents for Christmas.  They can't install the new one until the old one is out of the way.

17.  Meet the carpet cleaners at my grandmother's house.  My grandmother, known as GiGi to my children, is out of town for the holidays.  She has health issues that she won't admit to and is really beyond taking care of the house herself.  She also won't pay for anyone to help out around the house and gets upset and offended in my mom and I try to clean for her.  While she is gone her condo is getting deep cleaned, including all the carpets, and since my mom works I am the appointed person in charge of meeting and overseeing the carpet cleaners.

I'm sure I will think of more but that will have to do.

Gotta run.
Talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment