Friday, November 30, 2012

Technical Difficulties

Sorry I haven't been posting this week.  I've had some technical difficulties.    You see, I have been happily blogging away posting tons of pictures of my children, because let's face it, they are adorable, but not thinking about the size of the pictures I was uploading.  Ooops!  Anyway, I hit my data limit because I was uploading huge photo files without even thinking about it.  As a result, I ran out of storage space.  I am working on fixing the problem but I'm  not a "tech-y" person and between that, the Thanksgiving holiday, taking care of the four children and husband, and getting in gear for the Christmas holidays, I just haven't had the time to sit down and fix the sizing on all my pictures.  I'm working on it though.  Slowly but surely.

I will be back soon with new photos.  In the mean time just know I have been working away making the girls matching dresses for the holidays, making tutus for birthday and Christmas presents for the daughters of some of our friends, and working on that Christmas shopping.  Matching pajamas for all four of the children is next on my list.  Hopefully I can get those done before pajama day at school.
 

OK.  Back to work.
Talk to you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment