Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Some Fun at the Beach

 In my last post I attempted to express the beauty that is Pawley's Island, our family's favorite vacation spot.  And while it is a quiet, beautiful, peaceful spot, it is a place where we have lots of family fun.  Here are a few shots to prove we were actually there.  (For some reason I didn't take all that many pictures this year.  I guess having my hands full with Ava didn't leave me with the chance to take as many as in prior years.  Oh well.  Guess that means we will have to go back next year.)


 Getting ready to hit the beach.  Safety first...sunscreen and life jackets

Ava is checking out what big brother is doing while hanging out on Daddy's lap
Husband enjoying some hammock time on the screened porch with his girls

One of the many crabs we found this year.  Husband dug this one up on one of our walks down the beach with the three "big kids."


Husband and I actually got to take a walk or two by ourselves, no children.  Amazing I know.  We saw this sign and couldn't pass up the chance for a photo op.




Husband took the three older ones to play putt-putt golf one afternoon.  It was their first time and they loved it.  


Quiet...He is about to putt.

Posing at the waterfall


Another big smile from Ella while out shopping with the girls.

The whole gang minus my brother and Jessica.  They had to leave early and so we didn't get a group shot with them.  Just another reason we will have to go back next year.

Trying to get all four looking at the camera at the same time may be an impossible task.  Here they are sitting on the creek dock before loading up in the car to head back home.


This is actually one of my favorite pictures.  The boys swimming trunks drying on the clothes line. 


A lonely beach chair and umbrella.

The gorgeous sunset one last time.
Thanks for a great vacation Pawley's.
See you next year.

All pictures were taken by me and are the property of 501 Housewife.




1 comment: