Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Birthday To You!

It may be Friday the 13th for everyone but today is my brother's birthday.

Happy Birthday John  Robert!



He is an awesome brother to me & my sister, brother in law to my husband, and uncle to my children, as well as being an awesome "doctor man."  (That's what my children call him when I ask what kind of work John Robert does.)

Here are just a few random photos of him with my children over the past few years.  

Here he is taking a nap with John David, his new nephew, just days after coming home from the hospital.



   








 John David loves his uncle desperately and when he grows up wants to be just like his daddy or his uncle.  When John Robert it around, John David is usually right by his side and follows him everywhere.
 


Like uncle, like nephew.





Horrible to admit I don't have any pictures of John Robert with Ava.  I need to remedy that.  Guess that means we need to make another trip to Cincinnati for a visit.

So...happy Friday the 13th and Happy Birthday to my favorite brother.  We all love and miss you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment