Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Birthday GiGi!

Happy Birthday to GIGI!!!


Today GiGi, my grandmother and my children's great grandmother, hence the name GiGi, turns 87 years old.


Here is a picture of four generations of my family.  Gigi, my mom, my sister and I, and John David.  He was around a year old in this picture.

Here is another four generations picture.  This time just the girls.  Gigi, my mom, me, and Ella.

We are celebrating tonight with a family dinner.  Mom is in charge of dinner and I took dessert.  Homemade flan. I must give the credit to husband and Natalie Morales from the Today Show.  I saw a segment last week where Natalie Morales had made her homemade, low fat flan for everyone to try.  It sounded easy and looked delicious.  After looking up the recipe husband and I decided we needed to try it out and Gigi's birthday bash gave us the perfect opportunity.  It truly was very simple.  If you want to check out the recipe click here.  Husband did all the work last night while I supervised so I give him all the credit.  I can't wait to taste it.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIGI. 
WE LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment