Monday, October 22, 2012

A Pumpkin or Two

Autumn is here.  Officially it has been here for a month. Even though it is still rather warm here and doesn't feel like Autumn, it is.  That means it is time for college football, changing leaves, crisp air, hay rides, scarecrows, and pumpkins straight from the pumpkin patch.

Two weeks ago John David's class went on their annual field trip to a local pumpkin patch, and this year, I got to tag along.  Last year I was stuck in an 8 hour class all about taxes.  Boring...but I needed the education hours to keep my CPA license current.  Just in case I ever need it again.  And wouldn't you know it, the battery in my camera died after snapping just one picture.  That goodness for the i-phone or I would be the mom with one sad little picture of my son's pumpkin patch field trip.

There were goats to pet and feed.



A hay ride to take.



Corn to play in.


Hay bales to climb.



Snacks to eat.


And the perfect pumpkin to pick.


We both had a great time.  Just wait until you see the fun times we had when we unleashed the whole clan on the pumpkin patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment