Monday, June 25, 2012

A Budding Photographer

When I downloaded photos from my camera the other day I found some interesting shots I don't remember taking.  Turns out one of the children, and I have a very good idea which one (John David) had gotten my camera and taken a few photos of his own.  This has happened a couple of other times.  I really try not to leave my camera where anyone who isn't an adult can get to it.  My children (particularly Ella and Harrison) however are clever little monkeys and will climb anything and everything to get to something they want.  John David is good about finding some sort of stool or chair to climb on so he can reach what he needs.  And while it still means he gets to things I thought he couldn't reach, at least he isn't climbing up the furniture or the refrigerator (Harrison has done this) to get what he wants.  Here is a selection of this budding photographer's work.

Before you see any of these I do apologize for the state of disarray my house is in for some or most of these pictures.  It would like to say this was a one time thing and usually it is pristine, but  would be lying.  Our house is a home.  A family of six lives there.  I'm embarrassed to say it gets dirty and messy and very cluttered some times.




John David's room before it was remade into Ava's room.  Poor guy lost his room.





Awww...what a cute, chubby foot.



This appears to be my hand.  Did I know this picture was being taken?  I don't think so.  


More feet.



The blurry ceiling fan.


Apparently someone was watching some baseball as well as working on his photography.



Ahhh...the mess.  I'm so embarrassed.




More mess.  More embarrassment.



Someone's knee.  Wonder who that could be?




There's the budding photographer himself.  Caught in the act by his own photo.





No comments:

Post a Comment