Friday, July 19, 2013

I'm Back!


I'm back.  These past two months have been the craziest and busiest ones I can remember, and it doesn't look like things are going to slow down anytime soon.  I don't know where the time has gone.  I can't believe it is already mid-July and my precious first born baby will be starting Kindergarten in a month.  Yikes! In all the  crazy busy-ness I let blogging slide.  But over the past weeks I have found myself composing blog posts in my head over and over again and haven't found, or made the time, to sit down and write them.  We have been up to so much around here and I want to share all of that with you...and I will.  I will get things caught up around here.

But before I do that....I have very BIG, EXCITING news to share with all of my friends.
My brother is engaged.  Yeah!  I am gaining a sister.  Another big Yeah!  Of course, I already think of Jessica (my brother's fiancee) as family but this is making it official.  We are all so excited and happy for both of them.  John Robert couldn't have nieces and nephews that love him anymore than my four (even though Ava is still a bit leery since she doesn't get to see him that often).  And Jessica, she was loved instantly.  She became Ella's "best friend" within moments of Ella meeting her for the first time.

I am "stealing" a picture of the two of them from Jessica's facebook page (I took the picture for them so it isn't really stealing, is it?).

Congratulations John Robert and Jessica!
We couldn't be more excited for you two.
We love you both with all our hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment