Tuesday, April 30, 2013

More Than One Hand

I am horribly late (bad mommy) but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby boy.
You are 6!  That's more than a whole hand old.

In honor of his sixth birthday I sent cupcakes to school with him on Friday.



Homemade, red velvet cupcakes with a filling of white chocolate whip cream and cream cheese frosting.  YUMMY!

Photo op before school with the birthday hat!
He is so grown up.

Now one of the whole gang

And one with his fabulous teacher Ms. Beth.

Lastly, one from Saturday morning right after he woke up and was "officially" 6.

These have honestly been the fastest 6 years of my life.  I can't believe how much he has grown and changed over the years.  I wish I could freeze time and keep him my sweet little boy forever, but I also look forward to seeing him grow into a wonderful young man.

The big birthday bash for all my April babies is this weekend.
I'm frantically trying to get everything ready.  The party is outdoors at a local park.  Please pray for beautiful weather.









1 comment: