Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A BIG DAY!





“You have brains in your head.  You have feet in your shoes.  You can steer yourself any direction you choose."


Today is a BIG day around our house.
It is the first day of school, of big school, Kindergarten for John David.
I can't believe it is already here.  I put it off as long as possible.  I lived in denial that it was almost here.  But somehow, it came just the same.




The whole gang got up to take him for his first day.  They all wanted to say goodbye.



Off we go.



He found his seat.


Said his good-byes


And got right to work

I wasn't the only one who had a hard time saying goodbye.
Baby sister didn't want to leave either.


  He is in big school now.  I know he will do great, have lots of fun, make new friends, and learn amazing things.  I know he is in good hands.  His new teacher is amazing.  His new school is a small, close knit, loving, caring environment.  I know he is in the right place and I know he will do great things.

I just miss him.  ALOT

“So...

be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea, you're off to Great Places!  Today is your day!  Your mountain is waiting.  So....get on your way!"




1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about his great day. Way to go John David!

    ReplyDelete