Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I don't keep track of how much I blog about one child or the other.  Not really.  I just tend to write about what is going on in our lives.  That means, whoever does the funniest, cutest, most insane thing gets talked about on here.  But sometimes I feel like that leaves little Ava out of the fun.  Since she isn't talking and getting into trouble she doesn't make it on to the blog as often as the others.

So today is all about her.  She is so stinking cute and has such a sweet and cute personality.  She definitely brightens my day.  I thought you out there in blog land might need a little day brightening too.  So here is some cuteness for your Wednesday.


Getting a ride from her main man


Ride 'em cowgirl.  She loves the rocking horse!


Already a star and so "popular" she is recognized at the grocery store means she has to wear her "shades."



Hope she added a little cuteness to your day.  Happy hump day everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment